We sought to optimise the onsite experience by understanding different customer’s needs, motivations and requirements post registration (and post first purchase); mapping these experiences and touch points to provide a more personalised 'My Account' experience.
- Drive and lead the redesign of the ’My Account’ experience for Sephora customers (loyalty programme, purchased items, wish list, wait list, reviews, beauty profile, etc) on mobile and desktop.
- Collaborated with UI/UX and product team on project scoping, initial concepts, workflow, wireframes, design build, usability testing, applying analytics marking, post launch review and mobile app compatibility.
- Built and facilitated training programmes for teams to to utilise 'My Account' pages.
- Prepared spec doc, guidelines and user journey mapping deliverables for developers.
- 298% increase in reviews written and submitted by Sephora customers.
- 35% increase in total pages views per session and a 32% increase in all sessions.
- 8.9% of all replenishment purchases came from the new 'Re-Order' button in 'My Account' pages.
- Exit rate dropped by 18% in 'My Account' pages.
Sephora is a the world’s leading chain of perfume and cosmetics stores and a powerful beauty presence in countries around the world.
- Built a modular container system for Sephora campaign landing pages that was desktop and mobile friendly.
- Collaborated closely with the UI/UX team to generate initial concept, design, workflow and wireframes.
- Prepared spec doc, guidelines and user journey mapping for UX deliverables for developers.
- Facilitated usability testing to improve the efficiency of the landing pages and provided training for market teams on admin usage.
The responsive design system built is modular, allowing different interactive components to be stacked in a variety of manners without being hard-coded by their developers (making it more sustainable long term).
The new landing pages template has seen an uplift in conversation rate (CR) of 295%.
Wealth-X Professional provides access to the world’s most robust collection of curated research and intelligence on ultra high net worth (UHNW) individuals through an online proprietary platform.
UI/UX and Product Design Lead for Wealth-X Professional, an online platform with over 120,000 ultra high net worth dossiers on the ultra wealthy globally, highlighting their financial profiles, passions and interests, known associates, family members, biographies and much more.
- Lead in product planning and designing the end to end UI/UX experience for Wealth-X Professional on desktop and mobile app.
- Responsible for Wealth-X's creative output globally.
- Lead the development of the ‘Social Graph Categorisation’ feature that allowed clients to organise UHNW prospects in categories and uncover new known associates within 24 hours.
- Developed a notification mechanism capability that allowed clients to tier, prioritise and bookmark the latest updates from their favourite dossiers.
- Collaborated to improve the search engine’s algorithm (with elastic search) based on client’s verticals, key word association and phrasing history.
- Built, facilitated and provided training modules for all new Wealth-X staff globally with the internal on-boarding service.
Established by Asian and European founders, Andromeda offers exquisitely bespoke jewellery to the contemporary woman of style.
Design consultant responsible for overall UX, and product UI.
Financial services group CIMB has announced that it plans to set up a research institute dedicated towards promoting Asean integration.
Led branding and UI/UX design for CARI's (CIMB Asean Research Insitute) digital presence.
The new BMW X3 radiates a poised presence, it makes an exquisitely elegant and dynamic impact. The car's athletic agility is highlighted by strikingly modern contours and it's external dimensions have grown noticeably larger –meaning greater comfort in the roomy interior coupled with harmonious and generous sense of space.
The magazine was built to engage audiences at the launch and highlights touch points of the new X3, sharing BMW's insights and has engaging interactive interviews and videos.
Art direction for showroom graphics and UI/UX design for 'The Science of Making Cars' magazine for the new BMW X3 launch.