We sought to optimise the onsite experience by understanding different customer’s needs, motivations and requirements post registration (and post first purchase); mapping these experiences and touch points to provide a more personalised 'My Account' experience.
- Drive and lead the redesign of the ’My Account’ experience for Sephora customers (loyalty programme, purchased items, wish list, wait list, reviews, beauty profile, etc) on mobile and desktop.
- Collaborated with UI/UX and product team on project scoping, initial concepts, workflow, wireframes, design build, usability testing, applying analytics marking, post launch review and mobile app compatibility.
- Built and facilitated training programmes for teams to to utilise 'My Account' pages.
- Prepared spec doc, guidelines and user journey mapping deliverables for developers.
- 298% increase in reviews written and submitted by Sephora customers.
- 35% increase in total pages views per session and a 32% increase in all sessions.
- 8.9% of all replenishment purchases came from the new 'Re-Order' button in 'My Account' pages.
- Exit rate dropped by 18% in 'My Account' pages.